Our Vineyard - Our Winery
- Our Vineyard - Our Winery
- The Proprietary Vineyard
- Our Varieties
- Savatiano: certainly the most predominantly indigenous variety in our vineyard, reaching 80% of the total crop. Our Savatiano vineyards are scattered all over the region of Keratea.
- Malagousia: The vineyards of Malagousia are located in Metochi, Dardeza, Synterina, Marmaro.
- Assyrtiko: Vineyards of Keratea, location Olympos and Skinti Marthi.
- Aidani is a white variety in the vineyard of Metochi.
- Mandilaria is a red variety growing in Keratea in the vineyards of Marmaro and Synterina.
- Limniona, a newly planted red variety located in Skinti Marthi.
- Merlot in the Metochi vineyard.